www.costco.com – Login to your Costco Credit Card
Costco Wholesale Corporation – An Introduction :
Costco Wholesale Corporation operating as Costco Wholesale and furthermore popularly referred to just as Costco, is an American global corporation that works as a chain of only membership-oriented big-box retail outlets. Costco’s historical journey started with Sol Price and his son, Robert, opening the door of the first-ever Price Club warehouse on 12th July 1976, on Morena Boulevard in San Diego, California. This incident started a new era of a Retail Warehouse Club. Costco started its first warehouse on 15th September in the year 1983 in Seattle, a subsequent second store was opened in Portland in the month of October, and a third in Spokane in December 1983.
As per the data in 2020, Costco was ranked as the fifth-biggest retailer globally, and the world’s biggest retailer of rotisserie chicken, organic foods, and wine starting in 2016. In the year 2019, Costco was positioned at number 14 on the Fortune 500 ranking list as the biggest United States organization by total income revenue-generating.
The global headquarters of Costco’s are located at Issaquah, Washington, an eastern suburb of Seattle, even though its Kirkland Signature house mark, bears the name of its previous area in Kirkland. The organization opened its first warehouse (the chain’s term for its retail outlets) in Seattle in 1983. Being through various mergers, although, Costco’s corporate history traces all the way back to the year 1976 when its previous rival Price Club was established in San Diego, California.
As per the data of March 2021, Costco has 804 warehouses globally, 558 in the United States with the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, 39 in Mexico, 103 in Canada, 39 in Mexico, 29 in the United Kingdom, 16 in South Korea, 27 in Japan, 12 in Australia, 14 in Taiwan, 1 in France, 3 in Spain, 1 in Iceland, 1 in France, and 1 warehouse store in China. The organization intends to open a stockroom in New Zealand in the early part of 2022.
How to Apply for the Costco Credit Cards :
To Apply for the Costco Credit Cards, follow the below guidelines:
- Visit the official website of Costco.
- You can also tap on the link www.costco.com.
- Here on the page, scroll down at the bottom and find the option “Credit Card” under the MEMBERSHIP
- On a new page, you can choose your card and Apply.
Apply through Phone:
To apply for the Costco Credit Card by phone is quite simple, fast, and convenient. You need to contact their Customer Service at 1 -800 -970 -3019, and the hearing impaired people can use the Relay Service of the organization.
How to Log In for the Costco Credit Cards :
To Log In for the Costco Credit Cards, follow the underneath guidelines:
- Go to the authoritative site of Costco.
- Or else click on www.costco.com
- On the page find and tap on the “Sign In”
- Then on the next page put your “Email ID” and “Password”.
- Now by pressing the “Sign In” bar at the bottom, get into your account.
How to Reset or Forgot Password for the Costco Credit Cards
- To Reset or Forgot Password for the Costco Credit Cards, go on the SIGN IN page, here you can find the “Forgot Password”
- By clicking on the link you will be referred to a new page. On the PASSWORD RESET page, put your “Email ID”.
- Now on your Email, you will receive the password reset link.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to reset your password.
How to Register or Create your Account for the Costco Credit Card
To Register or Create your Account for the Costco Credit Card, follow the instructions given:
- Go to the “Sign In” page, following the login process.
- Tap on the “Create Account”
- On another page, put down your Email Address, Password, Confirm Password, Add Membership Number (optional), etc.
- Now by clicking on the “Create Account” bar at the bottom, you can Log In to your account.
Credit Cards offered by the Costco
Primarily, the Costco group is offering 2 (two) types of credit cards. Those are briefly discussed below:
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi
- Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card by Citi
Also Read : How to Activate a BMO Credit Card
Benefits and Advantages (Applicable for Both Credit Cards):
- You can get 4% money back on approved gas stations, spending the first $7,000 per year, and 1% afterward using both the cards.
- Get the benefit of getting 3% money back on restaurants and approved tours and travel.
- Gather 2% more money back on all other transactions from Costco and Costco.com websites.
- You get extra 1% money back on all other eligible purchases also.
- Using your Citi Card, feel more confident while purchasing as you get an Extended Manufacturer’s Warranty coverage. The coverage details will be given during your card membership.
Please Note: Anywhere Visa Card is accepted you can earn your Costco Reward points. You are charged with a No Annual Fee benefit with your Costco paid membership. You can get your Cash Back as an Annual Credit Card Reward Certificate, once a year after your February billing statement is closed. Contact US Costco Warehouses for the redemption of your Cash or Merchandise.
Rates and Interests (Applicable for Both Credit Cards):
- Along with your paid Costco Membership, No Annual Fee is charged (Valid for New card members only).
- No matter where you go, No foreign Transaction Fees are charged.
- For Purchases, the standard variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 15.24%.
- For Cash Advances, the standard variable APR is 25.24%.
- For Late Payment or Returned Payment, the variable penalty is up to 29.99%.
- The Minimum Interest charge is $0.50.
- The Cash Advances Fee is charged at 5% or $10 of the total amount of each cash advances, which one is greater.
- The Fee for Balance Transfer is 3% or $5 of the total amount transferred each time, which one is greater.
Please Note: The Variable Rates given above are based on the 3.25% Prime Rate as of 3rd January 2021 (Rates are subject to change as per the market rate).
Costco Corporate Office Address:
999, Lake Drive,
Issaquah, WA 98027
Costco Mailing Address:
P.O. Box – 34331
Seattle, WA 98124
For Costco Wholesale (Call): 425 -313 -8100 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm PT)
For Costco Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -970 -3019
For Costco Membership and Warehouse (Call): 1 -800 -774 -2678 (Monday to Friday 6 am to 6 pm PT and Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 5 pm PT)
For Costco Travel (Call): 1 -877 -849 -2730 (Monday to Friday 5 am to 9 pm PT and Saturday to Sunday 6 am to 5:30 pm PT)