contacts.google.com – Guide to Add New Contact on Google
How to Add a New Contact to Your Google on a PC:
Making a Google account is expected to get to Gmail in light of the fact that it is only one of the many administrations presented by Google to enrolled clients. Pursuing a Google account is free and simple, and naming your new Gmail address will be a piece of the sign-up process. This implies at whatever point you’re endorsed into Gmail, you are consequently endorsed into your Google account. You’ll have the option to effortlessly get to other Google administrations like Google Docs, Calendar, and YouTube.
Obviously, you don’t need to utilize any of these highlights. You may absolutely need to zero in on email for the time being. Be that as it may, in case you’d like more data, you can survey their Google account instructional exercise, where we talk about a portion of the various administrations Google offers and tell you the best way to change your protection settings.
Add a New Contact to Your Gmail on a PC:
- Open Google contact at contacts.google.com on your Mac or PC in a web browser.
- Click the Google Contact button at the top-right, next to your account icon.
- Click Create Contacts.
- Contacts will now launch, and you can use it to add, find, edit, and manage your contacts.
- The first time you look for the Contacts app, you might need to scroll down to find it. By default, the Contacts app is stored in the seventh row. If you use Contacts frequently, you might want to click and drag it closer to the top of the list.
- There’s also a Contacts app available for Android, which you can download from the Google Play Store. If you’re an iPhone user, though, you need to open Gmail in a web browser on your phone following the steps outlined for desktop.
How to Add New Contacts in Gmail:
- If you get an email from someone whom you’d like to add as a contact, Gmail lets you do that with just a few clicks.
- Open Gmail on your Mac or PC in a web browser and click the email message from the recipient you want to add to your contacts list.
- Hover your cursor over the contact’s name. You can do this either in the message list or the reading pane.
- In the pop-up contact details, click the Add to contacts button to the right of the person’s name.
- After a moment, the Add to contacts icon turns into a pencil-shaped Edit contacts button, which you can use to add details to or otherwise change the contact entry.
- You can only add individuals to your contacts list from Gmail using a web browser. You can’t do this with the mobile app for Android or iOS.
How to Add New Contacts in Google Contacts:
- You don’t have to add contacts from Gmail; if you’re using a web browser or an Android device, you can use the Contacts app to add contacts manually.
- Open Gmail on your Mac or PC.
- Click the Google apps button at the top-right, next to your account icon.
- Click Contacts.
- At the top-left of the screen, click Create contact, then click Create a contact.
- Enter the details for this contact. At a minimum, you’ll want to type the name and email address, though you can add phone numbers, notes, mailing address, and other details.
- When you’re done, click Save.
- If you have several contacts to add at once, there’s another technique you can use: You can add names or email addresses as a batch and then edit each entry with any additional information you like.
- In Gmail Contacts on desktop, click Create contact, then click Create multiple contacts.
- In the Create Multiple Contacts window, enter names or email addresses separated by commas.
- When you’re done, press Tab and then click Create.
- If you entered just the name, Contacts will create a mostly empty contact with just the name; if you entered an email address, Contacts will create an entry with the email address in both the name and email fields. You can now find and edit those entries as needed.
Gmail Contact Support:
For more support call on 1-800-419-0157.